Pantheon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Pantheon

2 posters

Go down

Welcome to Pantheon Empty Welcome to Pantheon

Post  Haruhi Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:26 pm

Welcome everyone, to join press register.

Please read the rules before doing anything. Also respect the rules anyone who doesnt will no longer RP or will be suspended for a time. I want to be the first to welcome new RP'er's to the server and forums. If you need help doing something ask an admin or anyone that is willing to help. You can specificly reach me on my xfire if you have one. Xfire is a chatting social program. My xfire is heihashi no cap's.

I hope to make everyone rping fun and entertaining. That's why i have rules to keep people who just want to make people mad, off of the server. Also there will be special event's so try not to miss them. If you have any idea's to keep the fun entertaining please share with us.

The RP has been changed to sapce pirate's . So specific job's will be listed as soon as possible. So anyone who want's to rp now please come on the server and tell me or whatever what you want to do.
So enjoy and have fun.

Last edited by Haruhi on Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

Haruhi
Admin
Admin

https://thepantheonrp.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Pantheon Empty Re: Welcome to Pantheon

Post  Chinsei Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:12 pm

To short! it should be longer explainingness o.o though ideally i think it'd be more beneficial to have the rules in the welcome message to ensure people see them Razz hrm, though you should make the other boards invisible to guests i think and only have the welcome message see-able that way everyones sure to atleast click it , and read ^.^

Chinsei
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down